SME IPO/ Stock Exchange Listing
- NBFC License and procedural compliances.
- License for Money Changer.
- Obtaining License and permission for opening a Liaison office or Branch office in India of a foreign corporate.
- Approvals for External Commercial Borrowings.
- Issue of shares by Indian companies to foreign persons.
- Investment in Joint Ventures and Wholly owned Services
- Export of Good towards equity and Capitalization of Export Dues.
- Acquisition of Foreign Company.
- Purchase / acquisition of foreign investment from Person Resident out side India.
- Various applications to RBI including Compounding application.